Most of us have hectic schedules, and it doesn’t make sense to spend the weekend doing household chores. Instead, you can consider hiring professional cleaning companies for both regular cleaning and deep clean services. These companies will send their cleaners, who will keep your home in perfect condition, while you are at work. Finding the right cleaning agency Manchester can be challenging, and in this post, we are discussing the pointers that you must check.
- Start with services. What kind of services does a cleaning company offer? Some just deal in domestic cleaning, while others also specialize in commercial cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, deep cleaning and much more. Since you may need periodical cleanup once in a while, find a more versatile service.
- Insurance is important. What happens if their clean accidently breaks some of your artifacts or damages your home? Insurance is one of the key aspects of choosing a cleaning company, and you have to check for both general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Get an estimate. Deep cleaning always costs more than regular cleaning, but for both, getting an estimate is a must. The price alone is never the only reason to choose a service, but it has to be extremely transparent and inclusive of all charges. Beware of companies that don’t offer a written quote, because you may have to pay hidden charges later.
- Check what’s included. Many agencies prefer bringing their own supplies and cleaning equipment, others may only include detergents and cleaning products. It really depends from one service to another, so always check the estimate in detail and get things cleared before scheduling a service.
- Find more about their cleaners. Some companies just hire cleaners when they have contracts. Avoid such agencies and settle for one that’s accessible, responsive and has its own team on payroll. Cleaners must be screened for their background, should be trained and must have experience in handling similar tasks.
A company that claims to be in business for the longest time will never step back from sharing client references. The cleaning business is a regular one, and you can expect to know their client retention rate, as well. Make sure to call at least a few references to know their experience.
Think of a cleaning agency as your home assistant for the long run, and don’t shy away from asking the tough questions.